Friday 24th November 2017





This morning we were hoping to take on some fresh water at the service point in Ogliastro but to do this you need a token which you can purchase in any of the commercial establishments in the village but they were all closed. The nearest thing we saw to any activity was this goat.




 
We moved on north the short distance to Barretalli passing more goats along the way.





The Aire at Barretalli was permanently closed with a very unfriendly sign where its entrance used to be.




There was however some nice unrestricted parking nearby and after we had filled our fresh water tank at the harbour we stopped here for the day.





It's an attractive little place.





Here's the harbour - there are taps with free fresh water all along the side!




I saw this interesting arch in the village. Ann did clothes washing as we had access to water. 

A note on chores: Ann absolutely refuses to let me do any of the work while we are traveling in our van! She does all the cooking, washing up, clothes washing and cleaning. It just isn't right - why can't I do any of the work? I just sit around doing nothing!


Today we traveled 8 miles (13 kilometres). We are at N42.86695 E9.34101





2 comments:

Trish said...

Loving your latest trip. Wish I had someone to do chores for me!!!

Roger and Ann said...

Great to hear from you Trish. Thanks for following the blog - sometimes I wonder if anyone is!

Yes, it's great to have someone doing all the chores but it makes me feel a bit useless. The stuff I do such as driving, filling the water tank, emptying the toilet etc amounts to nothing really.

Best wishes, Roger.