Sunday 13th June 2021


 

It's been 18 months now since we went anywhere in our van due to coronavirus. But now we're loading it up and preparing to leave tomorrow!





The weather is fantastic here on Dartmoor at present.




New leaves are are sprouting everywhere along the little river which flows through our garden.




Sometimes I wonder why we ever want to go away from here, however once you've got the travel bug you can never get rid of it.




I've cut the grass. No doubt it will be very long indeed when we get back from wherever we've been. I must go and finish off packing the van up now........




2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

What fun to be setting off on your travels again. I look forward to reading your daily accounts. I hope to get good weather and may the road rise to meet you and the wind be always at your back.
Love,
Anne-Marie

Roger and Ann said...

Hi Anne-Marie,

Great to hear from you. I hope you and Richard and the children and grandchildren are well. I don't think we'll be able to come to visit you on this trip due to Coronavirus restrictions but we will aim to visit when it is permissible.

Love, Roger.