Sunday 10th November 2019





This morning I moved on the short distance to Cheddar Reservoir. It was sunny at times but with a bitterly cold wind.





As I think I've said before on this blog - perhaps the "Golden Age" of camper vanning is over. Signs like this one at Cheddar Reservoir are springing up all over the place - they seem to be motivated by pure prejudice on behalf of the authorities - based perhaps on some half forgotten myth about New Age Travellers, Raves and Gypsies!





I stayed at Cheddar Reservoir for most of the day before driving through Chaddar Gorge and on to Bristol where I picked up Ann from her daughter Hannah's house and we returned to our home in Devon together.

We were away for 3 days and travelled 238 miles (383 kilometres)

That's all for now, Roger.





No comments: