Saturday 9th November 2019




It was very cold in the night. In the morning it was still freezing with a heavy frost on the ground. The weather soon changed and it started pouring with rain. I moved on and parked in the town of Axbridge near Cheddar. Here's the main town square. Just as I was going into a shop to buy the Guardian I met Jane Smallcombe who I used to work with at South West Forum coming out. She has moved from Devon to Axbridge and now works in Bristol.





Back at the van I cooked a cod, scallops and prawn gratin. I did enough for about six people so I ended up having to put the excess out for the creatures. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.






Tonight I'm staying at Winscombe Hill National Trust Car Park. Nice and quiet, level and no unfriendly signs.


Today I travelled 20 miles (32 kilometres). I am at N51.30081 W2.83123










No comments: