Sunday 26th August 2018




It rained a lot this morning and for some of the afternoon.





I had some vegetable samosas from the Indian food stall and scampi and chips from the Yorkshire place pictured here.





I had a quick look in the Berwick Bar where there always seems to be an impromptu jam session. They have a very wide range of real beers.




And a wide range of ciders.





The rain has been on and off this afternoon so it's difficult to know which way up to have our chairs!

Later on I went out to listen to Gretchen Peters. I didn't particularly like her songs but she denounced Trump which was nice (she's from the USA).

After her I listened to Jon Boden and The Remnant Kings - good musicians but I didn't like their songs much. Maybe Shrewsbury Folk Festival generally isn't really to my taste?





No comments: