Monday 27th August 2018





Here's the programme in the main tent at the Folk Festival today.





I went along to watch Skerryvore - a highly rated band from NW Scotland - but couldn't relate to what they were playing at all and left after a few minutes.





Back at the van Andy dropped round to see us. We are all going to meet up at 18.00 at the Beer Tent for a discussion. Just as Andy was leaving the people camping next to us found that they had run their car battery flat charging up mobile devices so we helped them jump start their car. Judy left about 15.30 to go home to Bangor.





After having deliberately missed the Fishermans' Friends who I knew I wouldn't like I wandered up to the main tent to see the Galician band Budino. I couldn't seem to appreciate their music at all and left after about 5 minutes - I really should have tried to give it a chance but I  just couldn't face it!






Back at the van some swans were passing,





We all met up in the beer tent. We had beer.





Julie (on the left) was keen to discuss a mutual health problem with me.






Shraddhabha (on the left who previously was called Annette) reckoned that the festival wasn't up to much and she was dubious about coming next year. My thoughts exactly.




No comments: