Sunday 27th August 2017




Another beautiful day at Shrewsbury. Andy and Annette came to visit our van. After a late start I saw a bit of Harare's set.





Very good band. Harare, as their name suggests, are from Zimbabwe.




I met up with Ann and Judy. Judy certainly likes her baccy! Here she's rolling up for a passing stranger while smoking one she rolled earlier.




I had fish and chips for lunch. Theresa, Julie and Tony came by. I hadn't met Tony, Julie's partner, before.





Later on I went to see Laudon Wainwright play. He had some very funny songs including one he wrote before Trump was elected US President where he sings about a dream he had that Trump had been elected and all the awful things he had done. In his dream Trump appointed Sarah Palin Secretary of Hate! Don't wish for what you don't want!





I stayed on for the start of Seth Lakeman's set but I didn't really rate it so I came home to the van early. Seth's band is really loud - I can hear them from here where we are parked down by the riverside.




No comments: