Saturday 26th August 2017




There are lots of different places to eat at the Festival but they all seem to operate on a cash only basis. This morning I went into Shrewsbury town centre on the free shuttle bus to get some cash.





Ann and Judy were much better at choosing what they wanted to eat than I was. I dithered around for ages.




They'd soon had their second course.




In the evening I saw Eric Bibb and his band.




Eric's guitarist is Swedish. Eric himself, originally from the USA, now lives in Sweden.





Most of Eric's material could be described as blues however some of it veers towards the spiritual. I watched all this with Andy.





After the set had finished I met up with Julie and Theresa. Julie (right) worked for Birmingham Council at the same time as I did many years ago and I remember her well. Theresa (left) reckons she's met me before but I'm struggling to recall this.




No comments: