Friday 23rd August 2019




We were up at 6.30 today and reached the Festival site by 7.00 where we were lined up for a while before getting in properly.






We parked the van at our usual place right next to the river. Our friend Judy from Bangor turned up about 11.30 and parked her van next to ours.





There are numerous food stalls on site. Ann and I had curry for tea which we bought from an on site caterer.





I went to watch some bands play. This is Mankala.






Here's Grace Petrie.





Here's Grace with her band.





Finally there was The Oysterband. 





I went to stand at the front of the tent to watch where I bumped into Andy from Shrewsbury. 

Then there was a very strange incident. I man who was standing next to me suddenly started shouting at me. I couldn't hear a word he was saying as the music was very load. He appeared extremely angry. I wasn't aware that I had done anything to annoy him. I thought that he might be about to assault me so I cleared off as quickly as I could. If you happen to read this Andy please understand that I felt I didn't have time to tell you I was off!


Today we travelled 6 miles (10 kilometres). We are at N52.71432 W2.76548





 

No comments: