Wednesday 5th August 2026
I spent a nice quiet night at the car park in the town centre. In the morning I moved up to the car park at the back entrance to the hospital which has free parking for up to 4 hours.
Ann had told me she was in Medical Ward 5. Unfortunately Medical Ward 5 does not exist! I tracked her down to Medical Ward D which does exist! Here she is all kitted out in her hospital uniform.
Ann has a room to herself with a fantastic view - you can see a lake in the distance.
Her room has an ensuite with lots of mobility aids waiting in case she needs them.
All in all she seems to be living in luxury and is feeling much better.
The doctor came to see her.
Also a nurse. She is from Syria. Her father walked all the way from Syria to Sweden and eventually received permission to bring her and her mother and brother to join him in Sweden!
The medical staff have decided to keep Ann in hospital for another night even though they have decided that the diuretics have now been sucessful in removing the fluid from her lungs.
I am at: N57.17940 E14.04396
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
The hospital uniform really suits Ann. Glad diauretics seem to be working J cymru
Post a Comment